Monday 26 October 2009

Finding the time to train

Life is funny...

...some times we are so busy living it we don't always get a chance to do the things we feel we should in our training.

Work/ studying keeps us busy; are relationships keep us busy too, so it is tough sometimes to find the motivation to go to training.

For years I have got around this by getting private tuition from a number of top class Instructors. This generally works well for me as I can train specific things at a time that convenient. Also I have someone else who will motivate me to get out and do it.

I now provide this same service to you; I'll motivate you to do what you need to, whilst giving you the top class training you require.

Contact me on my email address for more details: steve@trodai.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment